As we all know, China is the largest market all over the world, numerous global enterprises have established their businesses entities and created brands in China.
If you are intending to enter into China and expand potential market, you should learn more approaches and business laws rules through BusinessesChina.com. What kind of businesses you need to set up depends on your details business model, because different industries have different laws and rules.
We provide whole legal procedures support and business investment, market entry strategy advisory for foreign-owned businesses, advise foreign companies on the best way to establish their entities and look forward to reach their goals in China.
Processes of Startup a Business in China:
– Prepare Certification of Investors
– Check the Passports of Legal Representative, Shareholders and Supervisors
– Confirm the Register Capital and Business Scope
– Names Approval
– Sign Legal Documents
– Foreign Management Registration
– Business License Application
– Bank Account Opening
– Apply for Special Licenses and Permits
– Apply for the Customs License
– Apply for License from Inspection and Quarantine
– Apply for Import and Export License
– Tax Registration and Chinese Invoice Issue
Most foreign businesses register as a WFOE, limited company or partnership.