Responsibilities of Company’s Directors
- Posted by: BusinessesChina.com
- Category: Company Laws,
As directors of a chinese limited liability company, you must follow chinese company and enterprise laws:
1. Keep company legitimate records and reporting.
2. All shareholders under your limited liability company will have personally benefit from the company makes.
3. Apply for your bank accounts and file tax to goverment.
4. Follow the company’s rules and articles of association.
5. Provide audit report, annual check and annual income tax report every year.
You can hire other people to manage some of these things day-to-day (for example, an accountant or hr consultancy ) but you are still legally responsible for your company’s records, accounts and performance.
You may be fined, prosecuted or disqualified if you do not meet your responsibilities as a director.
Please Contact our professional legal adviser to find out more.